Friday, September 25, 2009

Next baking adventure has been determined!`


Stay tuned folks!

I've been going through recipes upon recipes the past week or so wanting to bake something with blueberries while trying to think outside the box and not do a dessert...
Last night it hit me! A convo with my dad about a week ago resurfaced in my brain, and I know exactly what I'll be making. Sorry to tease, but I must leave it as a surprise as my dad might be reading this and gotta keep you coming back right? :-) RIGHT!

Additional teaser: The blueberry, baked, non-dessert amazingness will be baked this weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love blueberries. They are one of the most healthiest foods you can eat.

    I can't wait to see what the secret recepie is.

    Good luck! I am sure it will come out delish.

    ReplyDelete